So you want to do sales?
You landed the job. You have a big, dumb, happy smile on your face when suddenly it dawns on you… how in the Hell am I going to sell this? How in the Hell am I going to get better at selling?
Well amigo, you’ve come to the right place.
F*ck Sales Let’s Talk is a humorous, no-B.S. sales advice book designed to teach new salespeople the art of selling. If you value common sense, have a sense of humor and want to-the-point, pragmatic advice, this book may be for you.
Why this book?
Because it’s written for people like us – those who crave straightforward, actionable advice without the fluff. Our chapters are intentionally short because you may have a life, and it was written with a crazy-ass idea: learning should be fun – so expect plenty of laughs. Frankly, if you read this book, you will walk away with a fundamental understanding of sales and get tips and tricks you can use today.
To give you a better idea of what you’ll find inside, I want to tell you my sales philosophy upfront.
Work. Relate. Solve. Ask.
Work – Work? Yuck! But if you want to succeed in sales, you need to do the work. Daily. So make the calls, write the emails, and shake the hands. This is how you get ahead.
Relate – Being relatable is the cornerstone of effective communication and in sales, you do a Hell of a lot of communicating. So be your authentic self and authentically connect with your prospects. Your wallet will thank you.
Solve – Don’t think of yourself as a salesperson; think of yourself as a problem solver. Why? Here’s a hint – people buy from you when you solve their problem.
Ask – Sales is professional asking. So ask prospecting questions. Ask for the appointment. Ask for the sale. Ask for the referral. Just ask.
So what’s inside the book?
• The Qualities of Top Salespeople: Spoiler alert: it’s not their pearly white teeth, we promise!
• Sales Planning 101: So you can stop wasting your time and start making sales.
• Prospecting Techniques: Discover how to unearth the clues that lead to your next sale.
• Setting Appointments: Discover how to tackle objections and secure meetings, even if you’re shy.
• Running Appointments: Get clear, step-by-step guidance for consistent success.
• Following Up: Discover how to follow up with customers without coming across as a pushy, annoying salesperson that everyone hates.
• Call Scripts: Word-for-word advice on slaying objections, building trust, and landing more deals.
• Email Templates: Get foolproof templates that you can use or make your own.
• Closing Techniques: Discover how to close a sale. You’ll know what to say, and when to say it. It’s easier than you think.
• Sales Tips & Tricks: A collection of random B.S. Sorry. A treasure trove of short lessons to boost your sales game from years of scraped knees and bruised egos.
And so much more!
The bottom line:
For less than $5.00, you get everything you need to hit the ground running. Which is less than a Chipotle burrito.
In all seriousness, know this:
Sales is a professional field, and you need to be professional on the job. But this book? It’s here to give you advice like a best friend would. So don’t mistake my occasional cursing as unprofessional; it’s simply my way of driving home the point and making you chuckle.
That said, I’ll get off my soap box and on with the show.
Thankfully, sales isn’t rocket science; otherwise, we would both be without a job.